Sheet Goods – Good Place To Buy?

Welcome to the Northeastern Woodworkers Association Forums General Forum Sheet Goods – Good Place To Buy?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Dean Babin Dean Babin 3 months ago.

• Author
    Dean Babin
    Dean Babin
    Participant

Hi folks, I thought I’d make use of this forum to ask if anyone had a suggestion on a good place to buy sheet goods? I live in Cobleskill and need to buy a few sheets of 3/8″ Baltic Birch Plywood and a 3/4″ thick sheet of Melamine.

Someone mentioned Premium Plywoods or Atlantic Plywoods in Guilderland to me but I’m not sure if they take small orders like this? Thanks!

Brian Mayes
    Participant

I’ve done business at Atlantic Plywoods in Guilderland and they will do small orders.

Dean Babin
    Dean Babin
    Participant

Thanks Brian. I’m just seeing your reply now but coincidentally did end up buying some sheet goods from Atlantic Plywoods in Guilderland Center and had a positive experience. While there I noticed they have a huge selection of nice looking hardwoods in their warehouse. I wondered if they require a large minimum order for it but will inquire about that the next time I need some nice hardwood.

Shei2
    Participant

I bought small quantities of Baltic Birch plywood sheets from Curtis Lumber. They have to be “special ordered”, they will take orders by phone with a deposit on your credit card.

Dean Babin
    Dean Babin
    Participant

Thanks Shei2!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.