Looking for More Ash from the Lumber Auction

Welcome to the Northeastern Woodworkers Association Forums General Forum Looking for More Ash from the Lumber Auction

Tagged: 

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Dean Babin
      Participant

Hello – I’m in the process of making a dining table with the air dried ash I purchased at the 2019 lumber and tool auction. I need to make matching chairs next but won’t have enough of this ash lumber left to make them. If by chance anyone has any ash from the lumber auction that they’d be willing to sell please let me know.

The ash I purchased from the auction consists of mostly heartwood so it has a nice light pink hue to it. So it’d be great to purchase some more ash from the same lot instead of digging through lumber yards looking for ash heartwood boards.

No problem if nobody has any to part with – just putting it out there! Thanks.

Dave Womer
      Participant

Hi Dean – I have a lot of ash from the auction I would be willing to part ways with. Send me an email at dave.womer@gmail.com and we’ll connect.

Dean Babin
        Participant

Thanks Dave. I sent you an email about your ash lumber. If you didn’t get it for some reason just let me know. Or I can be reached at deanbabin@gmail.com or 646-533-0545. Thanks!

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.